At the 12 week I have done:
- Fixed walking bug.
- added conversion method from windows codepages to utf-32
- made text to draw for the English version of the game
- add unicode support for MacText, so other versions could draw text.
From this project, I have known a lot about reverse-engineering and sprite graphics.
I was very happy to work with sev. He is very experienced reverse-engineer.
I will finish the project and will support it for the testing period.
At the eleventh week I have done:
Continue reading “Week 11”
At the tenth week I have done:
Continue reading “Week 10”
At the ninth week I have done:
- partial implementation of ActionText. The code will be pushed when the main problems will be fixed.
A big thanks to Eugene Sandulenko for implementing the menu.
Problems with menu:
- Sounds and sprite timers don’t pause.
- No support for a multi-level menu.
- Menu content is hardcoded. To solve this a menu parser from exe will be written.
Problems with ActionText:
- no text because MacText doesn’t support unicode strings;
- no support for non-scrollable action text.
Nothing to show this week, besides some bugfixes.
Continue reading “Week 8”
At the seventh week I have done:
Continue reading “Week 7”
At the sixth week I have done:
Continue reading “Week 6”